Help! I have no idea what this is!

AdictedAquaristAnonymous

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've searched all over and cannot find any site that would explain what this is, any ideas??
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435354861.538066.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435354896.086656.jpg


Is it a type of green hair algae?
Is it spaghetti worms?
Should I be worried or is it ok?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new