Help id 3 torches

  • Thread starter Thread starter HB AL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks for your guess, my guy said dragon soul on the 2nd one too. Note none have green mouths if that helps. The nicer one(middle one) has 2 heads others are 1. I won't mention what I got them for cuz no one would believe me but when I can frag them a year or 2 down the road I will pass on the deal to the next guy.
Count me in!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new