HELP ID Copepods… Right?

maxemorris

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2022
Messages
168
Reaction score
55
Location
Gainesville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank looks totally normal and healthy and I found found these guys all over the glass and free floating.

Only difference from yesterday is that I got two new pieces of coral. My tank is only a few months old and I’ve never seen or added pods before.

Can I get a mandarin goby to help eat them?
 
^
 

Attachments

  • BAB3C4CB-3D7C-4FF6-9CE8-6FD951F78CAA.jpeg
    BAB3C4CB-3D7C-4FF6-9CE8-6FD951F78CAA.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 81
  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    3.7 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new