Help ID please

Rob77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
227
Reaction score
151
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1392.JPG
What is this ? It came on a snail shell with my clean up crew ..... what it and does it need to go? Or keep ...
 
IMG_1392.JPG
What is this ? It came on a snail shell with my clean up crew ..... what it and does it need to go? Or keep ...
anybody know?
 
Are you just pointing out the plant like structure and not the shell?
If so, probably some sort of macro algae.
 
very soft to the touch
 
my worry is ........... is it invasive ? I dont want a mess on my hands I actually have this in fuge
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new