Help ID this sps coral...

Sea_forest

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
561
Reaction score
920
Location
Vacaville
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can somebody help me ID this coral. Sorry for the crappy pic, taken using a phone camera. The pic as almost the same color as in person. It is under T5.

TIA
2A8FADEC-3736-47A9-BE9F-510C4D07BD8E.jpeg
94F2D85E-DCB7-48B8-9803-20BCA02756B9.jpeg
 
too small for ID IMO, let it grow out a bit and update.
 
Thank you! I will post it back when it grow more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new