- Joined
- Jan 1, 2016
- Messages
- 2,116
- Reaction score
- 3,080
- Location
- Pittsburgh
- What state or country do you live in
- Pennsylvania
Hey everyone. I need some help IDing my ro unit. I bought it about a year ago off of eBay and I love it. Except I can no longer remember which one
it is to order replacements. I think it is the 100 gpd, but it may also be the 75 gpd, there are no markings at all to tell what model it is. I emailed the company (pure water club) a week or so ago and have not gotten a reply. If I can't figure it out, then I am going to get a BRS unit. But I really love how portable this thing is, when not in use I just stick it under my sink. Does anyone have any ideas which model this is, or should I just suck it up and get a new one? I'm now reading 23 on my TDS meter btw. Thank you:)
