Help identify this chalice

Randomwhiteguy89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2020
Messages
241
Reaction score
203
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this chalice for $40 and was told it’s a rainbow chalice but all the pictures of rainbow chalices I look up are different especially the color of the eye/mouth I was wondering if anybody had any idea what it was

D1F25E89-B5E4-4209-8EFB-48E78EBFBF2A.jpeg
 
Just noticed first picture was blurry here’s a few more
 

Attachments

  • 8692CAD3-069B-44E1-B721-B9EE4958062C.jpeg
    8692CAD3-069B-44E1-B721-B9EE4958062C.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 81
  • D1F91B84-173D-4A6B-A92E-90E4067AB592.jpeg
    D1F91B84-173D-4A6B-A92E-90E4067AB592.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 74

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new