Help identifying this sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yclam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yclam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
52
Reaction score
98
Location
Ottawa Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help to identify this sps coral that was someone gave me for a bit of work
20190922_161637.jpg
20190922_161601.jpg
 
I checked with the guy and he told me it's a stylo (cat's paw)
 
I checked with the guy and he told me it's a stylo (cat's paw)
Haha I had a feeling hints my first post. Now taking a second look at the pics and referencing the frag plug relative to size of the branch definitely a stylo. Pocci branches are far more compact and substantially smaller.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new