Help identifying white worms

LxHowler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
332
Reaction score
269
Location
Midlands, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've just finished cleaning my tank out and noticed I have a few worms climbing around in my glass that I haven't seen before I am struggling to get identification on
I have tried to look on lionfishlair to get an I'd but it won't load.
Any help would be appreciated
Not the easiest to take a picture of this is the best I have so far. I'll post another if I get one, I would say they are about 3-4 mm long.
IMG_20201106_192705.jpg
IMG_20201106_192645.jpg
 
Hard to tell! Google isopods.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new