Help...IM Aquashield 9w Desktop UV

  • Thread starter Thread starter kirtdog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kirtdog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
166
Reaction score
42
Location
State College, PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I purchased a used IM 25 Lagoon Pro 2 that came with the Desktop UV sterilizer. It appears to be missing the O-ring in the bottom of the UV light housing. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement O-ring? It is not listed on the IM website under the parts link. I have attached a picture showing the area I am talking about. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

92C1A55E-A6F7-4621-A0BF-EADC2C1957E7_1_201_a.jpeg
 
Just take the one from the top and put it on the bottom. But you can call IM and get one as well.
 
@braaap would you believe that one is missing too..lol
I wouldn't have known there was supposed to be one there if you wouldn't have replied... Thank you.
 
@braaap would you believe that one is missing too..lol
I wouldn't have known there was supposed to be one there if you wouldn't have replied... Thank you.

Haha that happens. If they can’t get you them message me. I have the same sterilizer I don’t use and could sell cheap ish. Or maybe just measure them for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new