Help in marketplace

  • Thread starter Thread starter RaeRae
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

RaeRae

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
546
Reaction score
46
Location
Mt Airy,nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep getting this when I’m trying to post a light for sale. Can anybody help me out?
20260721_130616_E8940643-83C7-427A-AA23-2E9DB17A5717.png
 
Looks like you're on the app, and I've never posted in the Marketplace from the app, but on the web version at the very top there's a way to add prefixes, such as, "Plumbing", "Lighting", "Sold", etc. Look for those tags that you can add, I believe you need three of them to start a post on the Marketplace.
 
Looks like you're on the app, and I've never posted in the Marketplace from the app, but on the web version at the very top there's a way to add prefixes, such as, "Plumbing", "Lighting", "Sold", etc. Look for those tags that you can add, I believe you need three of them to start a post on the Marketplace.
Yeah I can’t find anywhere on this app where it allows me to put a prefix on it
 
IMG_1916.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new