Help is my anemone dying!?

AimeeWolf1998

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Montclair
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had a massive butt nitrate explosion, so I had to do a major tank change and I’m not sure my name is dying. Please help or if it’s just stressed.
image.jpg
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new