HELP! - Maxi mini needs to move

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z-man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
1,348
Reaction score
320
Location
Minneapolis
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love my maxi minis, but they are now stretching to the point of covering zoas and worse, stinging some of my chalices. I've tried tickling them, squirting water on them, molesting them with regularity, etc. trying to get them move or loose. If I can get them loose, I can move them to a different tank. Problem is they're in nooks and crannies that make it difficult to get a good tickle on the bottom of the foot. So my question is...What's the best way to get these guys to detach from their hold?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new