Help me ID these anemone?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matthew40b
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Matthew40b

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
36
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I was hoping someone could tell what kind of anenome these are? Someone gave them to me and I dont know much about them. Thanks!

C8C9A437-961F-4D7D-BA4F-EB7A66CA5F92.jpeg
 
Looks like a rainbow bta. Are there 3 distinct colors with pink being the tips of the tentacles?
Like this
A6964C26-4868-482B-9987-638EA3F73886.jpeg
 
I dont see any pink on the tips, but other than that they look exactly like the pictures in that show off thread. Thanks for helping out guys!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new