Help me ID this coral

youclowntoomuch

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2024
Messages
160
Reaction score
66
Location
spokane
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My uncle brought this coral back from Okinawa in the early 70s. It’s been in my family ever since. Now that I’m getting into the hobby, I’d love to eventually have this coral in my system. For reference it’s about 13 inches across.

IMG_9759.jpeg IMG_9758.jpeg IMG_9757.jpeg
 
I think table acro is all you’ll get cos there’s nothing to determine species without flesh
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new