help me take good pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter rng_pw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rng_pw

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
612
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Callin all camera savy people. I need your help. :ooh:I have a canon rebel xsi with the standard efs 18-55 mm lens. My problem is that I dont know how to use it:squigglemouth:. What is the best setting for taking pics of my corals. Any tips on settings or how to get acurate pics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom:smile:
 
Do you have a tripod or mono pod?
 
I have a tripod, and no i must have looked over it. I guess that would have been a good place to start huh.
 
thanks, that was a very helpful thread. i just wish my lights were on so I can try this stuff out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new