OP
OP
A

Arianna7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my fish got sick a month ago it's a Jack Dempsey boy 4-5 years old I adopted him last April he lived in a very bad invertorment with bad food
So in February I saw he lost a little appetite and start breathing heavily
Now he got hole in the head we did metroplex in February
But I didn't move the carbon outwe tried ichX because he has ball on his tail its lymphocystic and something hurts him when he eats probably he has same in his mouth so ichX didt help now we do Furan-2 and Kanaplex and Metroplex in the food I think it's infection only because he has cloudy dots on each his eye

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Welcone to R2R!!!

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now he got hole in the head we did metroplex in February
But I didn't move the carbon outwe tried ichX because he has ball on his tail its lymphocystic and something hurts him when he eats probably he has same in his mouth so ichX didt help now we do Furan-2 and Kanaplex and Metroplex in the food I think it's infection only because he has cloudy dots on each his eye
Hi, can you post a picture of the fish and perhaps a short video? Many times, issues with fish health begin with water quality issues. Do you have any water test kits? If not, can you call your pet store to see if they can run some tests for you. Ammonia and pH are important to know.
Are there any other fish in the tank with it?
Jay

OP
OP
A

Arianna7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, can you post a picture of the fish and perhaps a short video? Many times, issues with fish health begin with water quality issues. Do you have any water test kits? If not, can you call your pet store to see if they can run some tests for you. Ammonia and pH are important to know.
Are there any other fish in the tank with it?
Jay
Thank you for answering
No ammonia 0
Nitrit 0
Nitrate never went anove 20
pH 6.6

Attachments

• IMG_20210322_125412807.jpg
    IMG_20210322_125412807.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 73
OP
OP
A

Arianna7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's only him we adopted him in April he used to have a partner and a pleco they died long time agoand he got sick in June after we adopted him but metroplex or a lot of water changes helped him but we always change his water every single week never missed 50%

Back