Help please

italianbioshock

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to sell my reef idk what to do it's a 32 biocube everything goes but the light idk where to sell it I called my local places and there's nothing they can do I'm in arizona and I'm moving states soon like 4 months any idea of what to do

20240419_202743.jpg 20240506_182303.jpg 20240506_182230.jpg 20240506_182148.jpg 20240506_182612.jpg 20240506_182321.jpg 20240506_182622.jpg 20240506_182628.jpg 20240506_182625.jpg 20240506_182644.jpg 20240506_182637.jpg 20240506_182705.jpg 20240506_182656.jpg
 
See if you can sell to your LFS, or if there is a local reefers group on FB
 
Unfortunately you’ll never get out of it what you put into it. You might be asking too much.
 
I know I spent 1200 on it I'm only asking 500-600 I just don't want that in store credit because im moving those are the only offers I've gotten
 
I know I spent 1200 on it I'm only asking 500-600 I just don't want that in store credit because im moving those are the only offers I've gotten
It sucks but what ya gonna do. Y not bring it with you?
 
Great idea I'll try that thank you this is my first reef so idk about getting rid of stuff just where to buy it haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new