Help!! Radion flashing red

GothFishKeeper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2024
Messages
423
Reaction score
181
Location
Bolingbrook
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was working fine while i was scraping algae and then it just went out and when i unplugged and plugged it back in this happened. It’s an XR15 Pro G6. Attaching video link as i can’t upload videos on the r2r site from my phone:
 
Failed component board I think

I would reach out to ecotech customer service they are really great with troubleshooting and can help get you new parts if needed
I emailed them and texted the customer service number but it’s the weekend… am i screwed?
 
Till Monday yes

Did you try a hard reset?
No but I don’t think that’s gonna work, part of the board is melted
IMG_2717.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new