HELP: Sudden BJD on Priceless Torch Colony

Update: removed infected head/s and then gave a 30 minute bath in seachem reef dip iodine. Added some brightwell aquatics Restore to the tank. Torch looks good so far. Went to see famous LFS nearby yesterday and they advised fragging the colony up. I could do that, but I’d rather not if I don’t have to. Don’t see any signs of BJD on any of the other heads. What do you all think about a preemptive fragging of each branch. They all have two heads.

IMG_9759.jpeg
You could hold off but I’m sticking with you ordering Cipro and do an in tank treatment. Good luck.
 
You could hold off but I’m sticking with you ordering Cipro and do an in tank treatment. Good luck.
Update: Was looking fine again today and now I’m seeing a jelly substance from another head. :(. Time to frag the colony and do the dip. This is awful.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new