Help treat Maxima clam

Montrosereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
407
Reaction score
35
Location
TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a maxima from an online vendor. It is alive but seems to have some heath issue. It has been days and Its upper mantle is still withdrawn. I did a fresh di/ro dip (same temp and ph) and it didn’t really help.
I wonder if a dip of CoralRX would do. Can someone tell me what do to? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • max.jpg
    max.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 195

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new