Help! Unknown Pest (I Assume)

Nutrient_Spike

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I have found these things that look like red egg sacs growing on my montipora and on the rock underneath it.

I have also found these white and yellow egg sac looking things on my elegance.

Can someone please help in identifying these, and if it's a problem, how to fix it?
PXL_20201026_132135602.jpg
PXL_20201026_132121066.jpg
PXL_20201026_132155801.jpg
PXL_20201026_132144771.jpg
 
These are tunicates and are reef safe filter feeders
 
What is wrong with corals (pics?)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new