Help Us Congratulate @Paul B for being EXCELLENT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HotRocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes, a lifetime achievement. I can't wait to try out that Yacht that goes along with this. ;Smuggrin

Thank you Charlie. I appreciate that as I didn't know hardly anyone read this stuff that I make up as I go along. :p
 
Congrats @Paul B !!!
FC60FED6-829F-4999-9558-7604B4857745.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new