Help with Adaptive reef 4-way power box

TinyFish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
19
Location
Saskatoon, Saskachewan
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a Adaptive reef 6-way power box second hand without a manual and iv'e no clue how to get it to work. Im trying to connect it to my apex and get it to control feed modes. I'm not worried about the programming piece but i can't seem to find the actual place to put said code. I found the nodes for the Switches as well as the virtual inputs but there is no place to input code on the switch nodes (as seen below)
1689385349058.png


Any help is appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new