Help with banggai

Trustyworm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2024
Messages
94
Reaction score
21
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what this is on my banggai Cardinal? And what should I do to help it? I had to separate these two because one of the others were fighting them.
 
Does anyone know what this is on my banggai Cardinal? And what should I do to help it? I had to separate these two because one of the others were fighting them.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2957.jpeg
    IMG_2957.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 38
It looks like white clumps stuck together
 
Anyone know?

That’s either a prolapse, or a bundle of unfertilized eggs, tough to see clearly.

Sorry, but there is no treatment possible for prolapses. If it’s eggs, they may drop off in a day or so.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new