Help with Duncan Growth

nlarmann

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had a Duncan for a half a year is so now, and after a friend over feeding the tank a few things showed up.

There appears to be something new growing on it, but it doesn’t look like a new Duncan head. Additionally, I think there is some sort of black bubble algae, should I just leave that to get it to go away?

I can provide more pictures if needed.

IMG_4038.jpeg
IMG_4038.jpeg
IMG_4039.jpeg
IMG_4040.jpeg
 
I see bryopsis and maybe bubble algae. If you can get it out of 5he tank scrape the skeleton and spray the hard skeleton and mount with hydrogen peroxide.
 
Upvote 0

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new