Help with Easy Reefs automated phyto dosing

i0nz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2018
Messages
161
Reaction score
187
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have an extra dosing pump in which I’d like to use for automated Easy Reefs Phyto. I see a plethora of products and I’m having trouble finding which product/products would work best for a mixed reef with NPS setup. I’ve read through all of the descriptions and there’s simply too many products to choose from. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
 
Hello, I have an extra dosing pump in which I’d like to use for automated Easy Reefs Phyto. I see a plethora of products and I’m having trouble finding which product/products would work best for a mixed reef with NPS setup. I’ve read through all of the descriptions and there’s simply too many products to choose from. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Not sure.. most NPS are pretty hard to take care of id honestly just go with what you think is good for your budget etc.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new