Help with ID

Hunna’s Stunnas

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2023
Messages
823
Reaction score
1,923
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I just scored a heck of a deal from a local reefer swapping over to FOWLR, and am in need of help with ID’ing. I got a massive colony along with a large frag of another acropora. I believe the large colony is Merlin’s Staff, but his listing has the colony the large frag came from listed as Merlin’s staff. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Colony
P7120880.jpeg

P7120878.jpeg


Large frag
P7120872.jpeg
P7120866.jpeg
 
I'm not good with all the fancy names, but that's a beautiful piece for sure!
 
The first could be a Merlin’s staff it’s similar. The second one I’m not sure.. way too many funny names out there any more lol
 
According to the seller the colony is ARC Merlin’s Beard and the frag is Tyree Merlin’s Staff. Interesting. Either way, I got both and a frag of 2 giant sticks of forest fire digi for $100. No complaints here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new