Help with Kessil 160 fuge light

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishbulb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishbulb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Messages
77
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

We recently moved and I'm having a lot of trouble matching up my dozens of power supplies with this lamp. Would it be possible for someone that has this lamp to snap a pic of the back of the power supply for me so I can try to match it up? I'm also interested in precisely how many volts and amps of DC output it is.

Thanks a ton,
FB
 
1679342083688.png
 
Upvote 0
Thanks a ton Sheppard. I see it says Ref LED. Any chance I could get a close up of the writing on the power brick. They all look alike to me :-(
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new