Help with my eel…

littlefoxx

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
12,083
Reaction score
12,234
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nebula has a habit of going in small places cause she doesnt realize she is a lot bigger than the other 3 eels. Shes been like this for an hour now. Is she stuck? Like do I need to try and move rocks for her or do I let her be? The way her head is is what makes me wonder about her being stuck

@HAAAAAAAA @Slocke

IMG_7937.jpeg
 
Well she moved her head so Im thinking she isnt actually stuck
 
I've never kept an eel like that, but I've kept a lot of snakes (if that's even a comparison) but my gut thought is that the animal is not going to get herself into a space she can't get out of.

Sorry, just saw she came out; good for her!
 
I've never kept an eel like that, but I've kept a lot of snakes (if that's even a comparison) but my gut thought is that the animal is not going to get herself into a space she can't get out of.

Sorry, just saw she came out; good for her!
Oh she smelled food and was put of there! I just was worried cause her head was like sideways under the rock then when I looked again she was still sideways! She smelled food and then suddenly her head and 3 feet of eel was shooting out of my rockwork lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7967.jpeg
    IMG_7967.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 59
Nebula has a habit of going in small places cause she doesnt realize she is a lot bigger than the other 3 eels. Shes been like this for an hour now. Is she stuck? Like do I need to try and move rocks for her or do I let her be? The way her head is is what makes me wonder about her being stuck

@HAAAAAAAA @Slocke

IMG_7937.jpeg
My white eyed is just like that, i sometimes only see his tail poking out in weird positions which makes me think that he's stuck so I just stand there tapping at the glass till he comes out thinking it's time for food and goes right back to his previous position

25n79e.jpg
 
Last edited:
My white eyed is just like that, i sometimes only see his tail poking out in weird positions which makes me think that he's stuck so I just stand there tapping at the glass till he comes out thinking it's time for food and goes right back to his previous position

25n79e.jpg
Oh yeah mine is a goof! Always poking his head out and just being a goofball lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7936.jpeg
    IMG_7936.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7901.jpeg
    IMG_7901.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7898.jpeg
    IMG_7898.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 41

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new