help with my radion g3

jamie callard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
379
Reaction score
170
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have had issues connecting when plugged in to my computer via usb cord 2 photos one the msg i get from my computer when i plug in the radion the other form the connection manager showing radion disconnected third showes eco smart live saying i am offline. please help as i want to change my light intensity and schedyle after reading this article

radion.png


radion 2.png


radion 3.png
 
What windows are you running? I had issues when running windows 7 and windows 10. I finally got it to work on the 3rd computer. You could try to reinstall and to run as administrator in Windows 7. If it's windows 10 you might be able to run as a backwards compatibility program with a previous version of Windows.
 
On my Windows laptop I use the Chrome browser.
Once in a while I get the offline notice, so I re-install the connection manager with the ESL window open.
That usually solves my problem.
 
any update on this? same thing is happening to mine. I bought this as a second hand and also can't connect the unit to my PC.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new