OP
OP
Cooper32803

Cooper32803

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so I have been trying all day and no luck... I even brought in a table and put a box on it to act as a sort of ghetto tripod (until I get one this week) and still no go... So who lives around me and can teach me how to do this? I am a visual learner and there is only so much I can learn by reading... anyone? :bounce:

lurchw00t

Wham Bam Shazaam!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I will be getting a tripod this week... because no matter what I do, I cant take clear pictures... So frustrating :(

Takes patience. People will tell you they sometimes take tens or even hundreds of pics of the same thing until they get a good shot.

Do yourself a favor and buy an avast porthole too. Makes top downs so much better.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It takes time as others have said. Here is what I do with mine.

1. Set camera to A aperature priority mode. Then open the apersture all the way. The lowest you can get to with your 18-55 lens. This should put you at about 30 or so on the shutter. If not switch to M mode and set it there or to 50
2. Make sure you are shooting in raw. Its the best way to adjust the color correctly with a program like Photoshop.
3. Press select to the glass. You want it flush as possible so no distortion.

Feel free to checkbout the photos in my build thread.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so I have been trying all day and no luck... I even brought in a table and put a box on it to act as a sort of ghetto tripod (until I get one this week) and still no go... So who lives around me and can teach me how to do this? I am a visual learner and there is only so much I can learn by reading... anyone? :bounce:

You can fly me to FL and I will teach you, lol

OP
OP
Cooper32803

Cooper32803

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Takes patience. People will tell you they sometimes take tens or even hundreds of pics of the same thing until they get a good shot.

Do yourself a favor and buy an avast porthole too. Makes top downs so much better.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I will look into that when I finally figure out how to use my camera... LOL

It takes time as others have said. Here is what I do with mine.

1. Set camera to A aperature priority mode. Then open the apersture all the way. The lowest you can get to with your 18-55 lens. This should put you at about 30 or so on the shutter. If not switch to M mode and set it there or to 50
2. Make sure you are shooting in raw. Its the best way to adjust the color correctly with a program like Photoshop.
3. Press select to the glass. You want it flush as possible so no distortion.

Feel free to checkbout the photos in my build thread.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2

Ok I will try that after work tomorrow... Thanks!!

You can fly me to FL and I will teach you, lol

LOL If only I had disposable income...

FishSticks05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hack your thread but i have the same camera, and was wondering what macro lens do you all recomend me to purchase? I have the one that comes with the camera. thanks!

Back