Help with this

Tstanfill

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
51
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me what this brown stringy stuff is and what's the best way to get rid of it.

1447109687742.jpg


1447109700746.jpg
 
Siphon as much of it as u can and do a 25 percent waterchange I got it after slacking on water changes I did a 50 percent n after a week it all was gone
 
I have 2 clownfish. So what feeding schedule should I use? I currently feed everyday.
 
As long as you only feed as much as they can eat nearly completely in under a minute then once a day is fine. If you don't have a cleanup crew, then get one appropriate for your size tank. A lot of places sell packages by tank size. It will help a lot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new