Help with upgrading stock lighting!

Clownfishdude1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have a fluval Evo 13.5 gallon and I have heard that the stock lighting isn't great so I was wondering what little upgrades I could do to add onto the light to make it better! I definitely want to keep the hood so I was thinking maybe a small bar of LEDs? Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!
 
Hmm...maybe someone from the #reefsquad could help.
 
Well, it's all about the budget in the end.
A kessil a160 would do it. An sbreeflight sprite nano probably.
An AI prime, radion xr15, a current orbit marine strip style. Nanobox is also pretty cool.

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the light you have really to say how good or bad it actually is. It may in fact be just fine depending on the livestock you want to keep.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new