help

Uriellpz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help, doing maintenance by mistake I broke the back panel of my aquarium, I'm thinking of making a custom panel, the question is can you help me with the measurements that are marked, what protrudes from the water level and part 6 where pass the water, it is a 150 liter cubic aquamedic aquarium, I attach an image in case you can help me. anyone want to help.
the panel completely destroyed, I am only interested in the measurements in the image marked, the images are of reference, the acrylic comb, I am myself, but I do not know what measures are the perforations where the water falls,
I no longer have the panel, that was my mistake in not taking action but I hope someone has a similar aquarium to help me with the measurements, I thank the help
IMG_20220130_102620.jpg

IMG_20220130_111831.jpg

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an "emergency"? Looks like you only need help with dimensions of a panel of an empty tank. Did I misunderstand something?

OP
OP
U

Uriellpz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an "emergency"? Looks like you only need help with dimensions of a panel of an empty tank. Did I misunderstand something?
Yes, I just need help with the measures, I apologize if I did not know how to make my post, I am new to the group and I am learning how to use it, hoping not to disturb someone

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries, here to help.
You want measurements for two pieces marked in blue, the part that extends above the water, and the overflow comb (weir), correct?

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isn’t that just to hide the filtration equipment so you can make it as tall as you want?

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe ring the manufacturer, this is what I would do anyway .
Sorry can't help,don't even really understand the question if I'm honest ^_^

OP
OP
U

Uriellpz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries, here to help.
You want measurements for two pieces marked in blue, the part that extends above the water, and the overflow comb (weir), correct?
is correct, those are the measures I am looking for, the acrylic comb does not matter, what matters is the measure that the perforation has for the descent, thanks for answering

OP
OP
U

Uriellpz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe ring the manufacturer, this is what I would do anyway .
Sorry can't help,don't even really understand the question if I'm honest ^_^
I would only like to know, what measure perforates so that the water goes down, after that the acrylic comb I adapt it to that the aquarium is 50x50 highx 60 wide

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would only like to know, what measure perforates so that the water goes down, after that the acrylic comb I adapt it to that the aquarium is 50x50 highx 60 wide
Good luck.
Maybe someone can help you on this site.
Keep bumping the thread every so often to get to a bigger audience or maybe Start a thread with name of aquarium in title so other owners can see you need question answered in same aquarium they own

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back