Hermit crab hanging upside for a week.

katguevara

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2016
Messages
121
Reaction score
34
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious if anyone else has had this problem, but my hermit crab just hangs out upside down for about a week now. At first, I thought that it couldn't turn over by itself, so I help out, only for it to turn upside down again. It won't move around and stays in the exact same spot upside down. Is a new shell due? It's alive, I know that for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new