Hey all! Blast from the past!

mallorie.gaughran

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2021
Messages
27
Reaction score
92
Location
Deltona
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I used to be active here a long while ago! No tank anymore but I'm hopeful to get one set up some point this year. My husband Matt and I now have two kiddos ages 6 and 4. As well as great careers here in Florida. Missing everyone here that helped me years ago and I'm hopeful I can relearn what I have forgotten about reef tanks and start something my family can enjoy. ❤

Mallorie Gaughran
 
Hello and welcome back!!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
It's not often we get to welcome back an old member to the fold, but WELCOME BACK, Mallorie!!!
 
1609685493653.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new