Hey all! Blast from the past!

Hey everyone! I used to be active here a long while ago! No tank anymore but I'm hopeful to get one set up some point this year. My husband Matt and I now have two kiddos ages 6 and 4. As well as great careers here in Florida. Missing everyone here that helped me years ago and I'm hopeful I can relearn what I have forgotten about reef tanks and start something my family can enjoy. ❤

Mallorie Gaughran
I bet you are like that old wine that everybody wants in their cellar. Start the reef adventure again.
 
Welcome back
ZomboMeme 27102020101916.jpg
 
Hey everyone! I used to be active here a long while ago! No tank anymore but I'm hopeful to get one set up some point this year. My husband Matt and I now have two kiddos ages 6 and 4. As well as great careers here in Florida. Missing everyone here that helped me years ago and I'm hopeful I can relearn what I have forgotten about reef tanks and start something my family can enjoy. ❤

Mallorie Gaughran
Hello Mallorie and welcome to the channel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new