Hey all

Rgarcia80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in the DC metro area and I signed up over the weekend to participate in the @WWC live sale and figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Russell and I'm addicted to fish lol.

I started with a 10 gallon freshwater tank and 2 fish from Walmart(I know, I know). They were green spotted puffers and lived 7 years and through a tank upgrade to a 29 gallon system.

When things died off in the 29 I started to stick it with new world cichlids, and a year later that tank started leaking. With the leak came another upgrade to a 38 Bowfront. In the meantime my daughter and I started looking into the saltwater side of things and in May we pulled he trigger and bought a Fluval Evo 13.5 system. We've had our ups and downs with the tank but now know how to somewhat take care of it. I look forward to sharing my tanks with you guys and learning the reef ways from the people here. Feel fee to ask me anything about anything.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool, saltwater can try the patients, but with patients you will have a great start to saltwater. Did you score any corals?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh Hello Russell.

OP
OP
Rgarcia80

Rgarcia80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool, saltwater can try the patients, but with patients you will have a great start to saltwater. Did you score any corals?

I sure did. I scored an atomic green zoa, a Firefly Pavano, a toxic waste lepto, and bought a red mindbender chalice this morning. I already have a Duncan that a friend gave me.

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back