Hey all

Rgarcia80

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2017
Messages
195
Reaction score
88
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in the DC metro area and I signed up over the weekend to participate in the @WWC live sale and figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Russell and I'm addicted to fish lol.

I started with a 10 gallon freshwater tank and 2 fish from Walmart(I know, I know). They were green spotted puffers and lived 7 years and through a tank upgrade to a 29 gallon system.

When things died off in the 29 I started to stick it with new world cichlids, and a year later that tank started leaking. With the leak came another upgrade to a 38 Bowfront. In the meantime my daughter and I started looking into the saltwater side of things and in May we pulled he trigger and bought a Fluval Evo 13.5 system. We've had our ups and downs with the tank but now know how to somewhat take care of it. I look forward to sharing my tanks with you guys and learning the reef ways from the people here. Feel fee to ask me anything about anything.
 
Very cool, saltwater can try the patients, but with patients you will have a great start to saltwater. Did you score any corals?
 
Oh Hello Russell.
 
Very cool, saltwater can try the patients, but with patients you will have a great start to saltwater. Did you score any corals?

I sure did. I scored an atomic green zoa, a Firefly Pavano, a toxic waste lepto, and bought a red mindbender chalice this morning. I already have a Duncan that a friend gave me.
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new