Hey everyone!

Welcome back to R2R. Waterbox are great tanks.
IMG_1666.jpeg
 
My (only) tank is also an IM 14. Please post pics of yours. I'd love to hear your thoughts on some things. (For instance, have you removed the "tide riser" yet?)

Post pics! And welcome, of course!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Just now getting around to posting! Been in the hobby since I was 15 but I've only been involved with saltwater for a decade now. I have a Waterbox Marine X 90.3 and a Innovative Marine Fusion Pro 2 14 AIO Peninsula.
Howdy! Welcome, y'all!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new