Hey Everyone!

BooCo_Inc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
19
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd introduce myself! I'm from Sydney, Australia and I'm currently studying Medical Science at university. I've kept freshwater tanks for yonks but decided back in 2016 that I would love to give reefing a try. It was during the time that the BRS160 episodes were being released and I watched every one of them, absorbing all the information I could. Since then I have been planning my own reef tank and I am finally getting close to adding the water so I thought I'd join R2R to share my journey and get help from all you amazing people when I inevitably run into problems. R2R has already been so much help in planning, I can't wait to learn more about this amazing hobby.

Looking forward to meeting you all! :)
 
Last edited:
Just thought I'd introduce myself! I'm from Sydney, Australia and I'm currently studying Medical Science at university. I've kept freshwater tanks for yonks but decided back in 2016 that I would love to give reefing a try. It was during the time that the BRS160 episodes were being released and I watched every one of them, absorbing all the information I could. Since then I have been planning my own reef tank and I am finally getting close to adding the water so I thought I'd join R2R to share my journey and get help from all you amazing people when I inevitably run into problems. R2R has already been so much help in planning, I can't wait to learn more about this amazing hobby.

Looking forward to meeting you all! :)
Welcome!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!

tumblr_nynv0iKU681ql08jto7_r1_250.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new