Hey guys!!!! New to the forums!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sheatime
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sheatime

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
32
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, new to the forum :D glad to be here,
I have a 60g saltwater tank, with a yellow tang, true percula clownfish, orange stripe cardinal, bengai cardinal, torch coral, and a carpet anenome
 
Welcome! You'll love it!
 
Welcome to the forum.
let's see some pictures of your setup.
 
Pics,Pics
 

Attachments

  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 119
Here's a picture of it! Sorry it took long had some family stuff come up, any critique is welcome :)
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1425930778.996920.jpg
 
welcome to the forum! tank looks good! I tend to like rock so I'd suggest maybe a few more pieces but that's me :) what type of lighting do you have? I love carpet nems!
 
Haha yes that wall is definitely a challenge. It doesn't help that that was the original wallpaper from 1970 lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new