Hey guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marc2952
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
1,539
Reaction score
952
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im new to this side and to the reef community, previously ive had alot of freshwater aquariums but tinally decided to step my game up. Currently got a 75 gallon with a couple of zoas ( got some Bob Marley's, smoldering cauldron, monster mash and purple monster) and a couple of LPS. I will be asking a couple of questions later on. And again nice to meet you all :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
A5200E62-C697-4DCF-A36E-FD6A6606A45D.gif
 
So im new to this side and to the reef community, previously ive had alot of freshwater aquariums but tinally decided to step my game up. Currently got a 75 gallon with a couple of zoas ( got some Bob Marley's, smoldering cauldron, monster mash and purple monster) and a couple of LPS. I will be asking a couple of questions later on. And again nice to meet you all :)
IMG_20191112_193408_01.gif
welcome great start. If you have pics we all love pics
 
I love zoas! I had a bunch until my urchin decimated them. I plan on starting a zoa garden again as soon as I'm able to rehome my urchin. Ah, tank parenting can be tough. Welcome to R2R! You are going to love it here. There are veterans and even more folks new to the hobby. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Because if you have a question, chances are there are twenty more folks who are wondering the same thing. Welcome!
Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new