Hey Reefers! New here

zatchsreefwelcome1.gif

Welcome!
 
Hello all! I’ve been reading this site for a few years now and finally decided to create an account. I currently have a 60gallon deep blue, 20 gallon Nuvo, and just picked up a 320 gallon reef savvy a few weeks ago.

7927FC75-28BC-4B80-830D-516601902E1D.jpeg 9ED4C88D-14BA-431B-8DBC-59A70CD3E44B.jpeg 58E709F0-434C-47AF-9528-4B2A556E2317.jpeg 94445222-E462-4136-BBD0-7AF0EE163269.jpeg 839A53E7-887A-48CD-A4E4-284326ACBFFA.jpeg 851F8DEA-B141-4960-B38B-48E814B77B97.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined. There are a lot of very active hobby clubs in Florida, so you are sure to also have local-to-you hobby club education and events too!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new