0   0   0
055ECB18-28EE-45C7-8019-D6D032448C7A.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I am extremely new to this but I am excited and willing to learn! I just purchased a 13.5 gal. Fluval EVO, a protein skimmer, heater, thermometer and test kit. I have kept freshwater aquariums my whole life but I am ready for a change.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Freshwater and fish only saltwater requirements are fairly similar, but the colors in saltwater are SO much nicer! Welcome to the salty side!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you if NA is within USA:

This might help you find people local to you if NA is outside USA (like, Canada (North America)):

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

OP
OP
Sailaway

Sailaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. Freshwater and fish only saltwater requirements are fairly similar, but the colors in saltwater are SO much nicer! Welcome to the salty side!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you if NA is within USA:

This might help you find people local to you if NA is outside USA (like, Canada (North America)):

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thank you so much! I’m very excited to see the progress of my tank! It’s currently VERY empty, but even with live rock and sand in it is gonna be major progress, The moment I add fish will be monumental- and coral!!- ugh I can’t even imagine the excitement of watching my tank grow and mature!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back