Hey! VERY new to this.

Sailaway

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
274
Reaction score
313
Location
NA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I am extremely new to this but I am excited and willing to learn! I just purchased a 13.5 gal. Fluval EVO, a protein skimmer, heater, thermometer and test kit. I have kept freshwater aquariums my whole life but I am ready for a change.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello, welcome to R2R!! :)

Welcome to saltwater reef keeping. We are here to help.:)
 
Hey! I am extremely new to this but I am excited and willing to learn! I just purchased a 13.5 gal. Fluval EVO, a protein skimmer, heater, thermometer and test kit. I have kept freshwater aquariums my whole life but I am ready for a change.
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new