Hey y’all from Ga

Howdy everyone I’ve been on reef to reef or a while now i recently discovered how to start threads(I know I’m a noob at this) I’ll tell everybody something about my self I currently run 6 tanks in my house 5 of them being freshwater and 1 saltwater I’m planning on doing a frag tank soon. Since I just started doing saltwater Here are my first thought gosh dang this is expensive compared to freshwater, second why are all the good saltwater fish stores so far from me? I know this thread is silly but I thought I should do it so hi. If you have any questions about my tank let me know thanks
Welcome!

whale GIF
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
that is what I have noticed so far this place is like a reefers playland lots of nice people;)
 
Howdy everyone I’ve been on reef to reef or a while now i recently discovered how to start threads(I know I’m a noob at this) I’ll tell everybody something about my self I currently run 6 tanks in my house 5 of them being freshwater and 1 saltwater I’m planning on doing a frag tank soon. Since I just started doing saltwater Here are my first thought gosh dang this is expensive compared to freshwater, second why are all the good saltwater fish stores so far from me? I know this thread is silly but I thought I should do it so hi. If you have any questions about my tank let me know thanks
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new