Hey y’all from Ga

deztheclownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy everyone I’ve been on reef to reef or a while now i recently discovered how to start threads(I know I’m a noob at this) I’ll tell everybody something about my self I currently run 6 tanks in my house 5 of them being freshwater and 1 saltwater I’m planning on doing a frag tank soon. Since I just started doing saltwater Here are my first thought gosh dang this is expensive compared to freshwater, second why are all the good saltwater fish stores so far from me? I know this thread is silly but I thought I should do it so hi. If you have any questions about my tank let me know thanks

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s not that pretty it’s going through the ugly faze. Planning to add purple up to the rock soon. I’ll try to get pictures tomorro
yea... that bottled stuff didn't work for me. if your not so near fish store has a tank with coralline on the glass ask them to scrape some off and bag it for you.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Salty Rambler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Best of luck on your new saltwater adventure. In the beginning it can definitely be a bit of sticker shock to wander through a mixed LFS and realize that for the same price of one saltwater fish, you could stock an entire tank of decent freshwater fish. But that little overpriced fish is worth it. :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back