Hey y’all from Ga

#1Fellowreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there from a fellowreefer from ATL GA as well. Do we have some good LFS here around yes we do and to name some are Pure Reef in Alpharetta and Jeen, Mat and Jorge along with Angela are absolutely amazing. Premier Aquatic in Marietta GA is also awesome and Marcie is just amazing as well and I have just found out about Optimum Aquariums in Marietta as well that I plan to visit hopefully this weekend. Hope this list helps you. Once again welcome to the Salty world..

Specific Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Season 7 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

OP
OP
deztheclownfish

deztheclownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from a neighbor not too far away. Those little fish are worth the extra. I have FW too but the SW fish have more character.
Well I agree saltwater fish have a lot more character my diamond gobie is funny hasn’t been in the tank for two days now and he has moved my design all around

OP
OP
deztheclownfish

deztheclownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Best of luck on your new saltwater adventure. In the beginning it can definitely be a bit of sticker shock to wander through a mixed LFS and realize that for the same price of one saltwater fish, you could stock an entire tank of decent freshwater fish. But that little overpriced fish is worth it. :)
That’s what I’ve found so far overnight shipping can cost as much to buy a 20 gallon tank sometimes.

OP
OP
deztheclownfish

deztheclownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there from a fellowreefer from ATL GA as well. Do we have some good LFS here around yes we do and to name some are Pure Reef in Alpharetta and Jeen, Mat and Jorge along with Angela are absolutely amazing. Premier Aquatic in Marietta GA is also awesome and Marcie is just amazing as well and I have just found out about Optimum Aquariums in Marietta as well that I plan to visit hopefully this weekend. Hope this list helps you. Once again welcome to the Salty world..
Thanks for the recommendations I have family in Atlanta so next time I head up there I’m planning to go by some pet stores

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I agree saltwater fish have a lot more character my diamond gobie is funny hasn’t been in the tank for two days now and he has moved my design all around
Know that MACNA convention is in Atlanta this September!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%

Back